Married (+3), partner and C.E.O of Infinity – Ayalim investment group, one of Israel’s leading private investment management group.
Prior to joining Infinity, Benny was the senior financial advisor to the minister of finance.
Benny holds a degree in Law (LL.B) and Accounting (B.A) from Tel-Aviv university, and master’s degree in business (M.B.A) from Israel open university.
Benny is a C.P.A (Israel), and holds a license from the Israeli S.E.C. as an investment manager. Also, he holds a license of a consultant in insurance and pension from the ministry of finance.
Benny is an active director in several governmental firms and non-profit organizations. For many years Benny is an experienced and trusted mentor for students in different universities.
Established in 1997, the Infinity-Ayalim Investment Group, manages investment portfolios of several billion NIS, for various clients from different industries in different verticals:
- Investment portfolio management and consultation both in Israel and overseas
- Planning complex financial instruments
- Managing advanced study funds
- Managing provident funds
- Investment banking, business entrepreneurship, and financial guidance
- Insurance and risk management activity
תחומי העסק: ביטוח, השקעות, פיננסים